Monday, October 23, 2006

Pan Party★

Today, I will stay at my friend's house.
The friend's name is Aiko.
12 people gather in Aiko's house and hold "a Pan Party" .
Since my house is far from Aiko's one, I will stay there.
I am forward to it very much♪

7 comments:

Tomomin said...

I am jealous of you for having taken part in "Pan party"!!
I like "Pan" very much☆...Oh!!Is this "Pan" a bread!?

ao totoro said...

I want to join that party!!
You seemed so enjoy!!

noririn said...

It is so good.
What kind of pan do you like?

Tomomi.19 said...

tomomin
It was very interesting!!
But I am sleepy now...
Oh!
Pan is NABE!笑

tororo
Yes♪
I enjoyed yesterday.

noririn
I like KIMUCHI NABE!
Yesterday, we cook it.

miho said...

It sounds so enjoyable(*^-^*)

Tomomi.19 said...

miho
I enjoyed very much♪

monakorama said...

I was surprised that look my name!!
Very interesting!!!!
Once more again do it!!!!!